Hydrogeo comprises a highly experienced team of professionals with wide ranging experience. We have managed a variety of technically challenging contaminated land projects for residential, commercial and industrial client groups. The team are adept at liaising with both clients and key statutory consultees in order to ensure appropriate, cost effective solutions are designed, implemented and delivered.
Hydrogeo can provide cost effective consultancy services for activities requiring the assessment of contaminated land sites, services may include:
- Phase I, Phase II and Phase III contaminated land risk assessments
- Desk studies
- Site investigation (soils and groundwater)
- Borehole and sampling network design
- Controlled waters Generic Quantitative Risk Assessment (GQRA)
- Controlled waters Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessment (DQRA)
- Landfill hydrology and hydrogeology
- Waste management advice
- Remediation Works Options Appraisal
- Remediation Works Verification
- Project Management.