Discharging waste water to the surface water or groundwater environment can overcome practical and financial constraints associated with discharging to a sewer.
Hydrogeo can investigate the practical and environmental potential for waste water discharge options. We can calculate the required effluent strength and can undertake the necessary assessments (basic or complex if required) to obtain your environmental discharge permit. We can undertake the regulatory liaison on your behalf and always aim to achieve the most practical, cost effective solution which is protective of the water environment.
- Soakaway feasibility and testing (shallow and deep borehole soakaways and infiltration systems)
- Surface water and groundwater quality monitoring
- Surface water flow monitoring
- Calculating effluent discharge concentrations
- Surface water discharge environmental permitting (basic and complex)
- Groundwater Risk assessments for treated effluent discharges to infiltration systems
- Regulatory liaison.
If you would like to speak to someone at Hydrogeo about Discharge Permits please call 07877 251644 or email email@example.com.