Our team of geologists and hydrogeologists can assist with full groundwater abstraction licence applications where the supply required is (> 20m³ per day). In the instance that a borehole isn’t already installed and present the team would initially progress a desk based Borehole Prognosis Report in order to determine target drill depth and position. Upon completion of the report, Hydrogeo can assist with all services required which typically would include:
- Water Features Survey
- Application for a Groundwater Investigation Consent (GIC)
- Monitoring during test / clearance pumping
- Monitoring during full pumping test monitoring
- Detailed analysis reporting and presentation of Results
- Full abstraction licence application (> 20m³ per day)
- Liaison with the Environment Agency, drilling subcontractors and project team throughout the project.